Congratulations to Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) having formally sealed partnerships with five partner institutions. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Signing Ceremony Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) took place on September 6th 2021 and was organized by the Faculty of Education, UiTM Selangor Branch. The five institutions are:
1. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU), India
2. Bule Hora University, Ethiopia
3. Institut Agama Islam Negeri Bukittinggi, Indonesia
4. Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Negeri Teungku Dirundeng Meulaboh, Indonesia
5. Persatuan Wanita Universiti Teknologi MARA (PEWANI), Malaysia
Representing UiTM as the signatory was Prof. Ts. Dr. Hajah Roziah Mohd Janor, the Vice-Chancellor of UiTM; and witnessing the signings was none other than the Dean of the Faculty of Education, Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. Sharipah Ruzaina Syed Aris. The event, which was carried out online, received the participation of up to 50 attendees from various institutions.
Congratulations once again to UiTM and to the MOU partners. May these relationships manifest into various programs and activities and placed the institutions involved at much greater heights.