CALL FOR PAPERS, REVIEWERS AND JURIES
The Virtual Symposium on Teaching and Learning (VSTL) 2020 will be held on the 30th September 2020.
The conference theme is “Redefining the Practice of Teaching and Learning”.
Website, Registration & Submission: https://sites.google.com/view/vstl-apbuitmpg
VSTL 2020, which is organised by Academy of Language Studies, Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Johor Kampus Pasir Gudang and Unit Penulisan dan Penerbitan‚ BPJIA Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Johor Kampus Pasir Gudang will be held on 30th September 2020 (Wednesday) live in Google Meet/ Webex.
The objective of the symposium is to provide opportunities for researchers and educators to share their ideas and insights in the name of education. This symposium will provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge and expertise in relevant fields and promote exploration of potential collaboration for future research.
Researchers and authors are invited to submit original high-quality extended abstracts. Papers are solicited on, but not limited to:
- Innovation and Creativity in Teaching and Learning
- Assessment and Evaluation in Teaching and Learning
- Best Practices in Teaching and Learning
- Others (related to Teaching and Learning)
ALL ACCEPTED extended abstracts will be published in the symposium e-proceeding (with e-ISBN)
Selected Extended Abstracts will be published in Scopus Index Journals/ a special issue in the Insight Journal UiTM Cawangan Johor.
(Extra cost will incur for the accepted paper to be published in these journals)
- Abstract Submission: 1st August 2020 – 15th August 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 15th August 2020
- Extended Abstract Submission: 16th August 2020 – 18th September 2020
- Virtual Presentation and Closing: 30th September 2020
For more information, please visit us at:
Facebook: Virtual Symposium on Teaching & Learning (VSTL) 2020
Contact Person; Nadzrah: 073418438
Contact Person; Irfan: 073418461