Call for Papers (Scopus, MyCite and/or ERA-indexed Journal Publication): International Conference on University Learning and Teaching 2021 (InCULT2021)
Faculty of Education, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM); in collaboration with the Faculty of Educational Studies, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), and the Office of Global Affairs, Ohio University; cordially invite educators, academicians, teachers, researchers, postgraduate students, and policymakers to participate in the 10th International Conference on University Learning and Teaching 2021 (InCULT2021) ( https://incult.uitm.edu.my ). InCULT2021 welcomes the submission of abstract proposals leading to original research papers that encompass the theme of Realizing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through Quality Education.
Why should you participate in InCULT2021?
InCULT2021 provides publication opportunity in up to TEN (10) high-impact journals (indexed in SCOPUS, MyCite, and/or ERA). With a high number of journals available, you’ll have a greater chance of getting your article published.
List of journals for InCULT2021’s publications
1. Asian Journal of University Education (AJUE) – SCOPUS
2. Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction (MJLI) – SCOPUS
3. Journal of Creative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching – MyCite
4. International Journal Education and Training (INJET) – MyCite
5. Social and Management Research Journal – MyCite
6. Journal of Service Management and Sustainability – MyCite
7. Journal of Administrative Science – MyCite
8. International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development – ERA
9. International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences – ERA
10. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences – ERA
We have also appointed our liaison officers to coordinate your paper submission to the respective journal. Let us do all the groundwork so that you can focus more on writing.
Our sub-themes include, but not limited, to the following:
i. New Skills for Living and Working in New Times
– Online Teaching and Learning
– Innovative and Sustainable Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
ii. Teacher Education
iii. Service Learning and Community Leadership
iv. Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
v. Ethical Issues in Teaching and Learning
vi. Educational Management and Leadership
vii. Globalization and Localization
Open Abstract Submission Rolling
Notification of Acceptance Rolling
Full Paper Submission Deadline 15 October 2021
Conference Dates 1-2 December 2021
Camera-ready Paper 31 December 2021
Don’t forget to visit the conference website for more information: https://incult.uitm.edu.my
Visit the Faculty of Education UiTM’s Official YouTube Channel for conference teasers: https://www.youtube.com/c/EDUTubeFacultyofEducationUiTM