IJCAMTS 2021 invites researchers and industrial practitioners in the domain of Advanced Material, Manufacturing Technology and Simulation to disseminate their recent results, studies, implementations and techniques at international level. It offers participants the opportunity to experience the state-of-the-art research findings and to initiate collaboration between industry and academia in the applied fields of advanced materials, manufacturing technology and simulation.
The topics are but not limited to:
(1) Advanced Material, Manufacturing Technology and Simulation
(2) Railway and Rolling Stock Manufacturing
(3) Aerospace and Additive Manufacturing
(4) Lean Kaizen & Reliability Engineering
(5) Advanced Manufacturing with IR4.0
(6) Manufacturing for Energy and Oil & Gas Sector
(10th March 2021, SMRI UiTM Shah Alam):
Generative Design and Numerical Computation for 3D Metal Printing
Submission of the full paper draft: 27th November 2020
Completion of Review: 7th January 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 14th January 2021
Revised Final Paper: 7th February 2021
Peer-reviewed and accepted manuscripts will be published in Scopus-indexed regular or special issue journals.