We are pleased to invite prospective authors to submit papers to the 1st International Conference on Education in the Digital Ecosystem (ICEdDE 2019), which will be held in Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching, Sarawak on 19 – 22 August 2019.
With the theme Blended Learning in Teaching Training – Innovation and Good Practices, ICEdDE 2019 aims to brings together speakers and participants from different parts of the world to share their research and experiences in using blended learning in pre-service and in-service teacher training.
- Extended Abstract Submission deadline: 15 May 2019
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 30 May 2019
- Final submission date of accepted extended abstracts for publication: 15 June 2019
- Notification of authors whose proposals have been accepted for submission of full papers to the peer-reviewed journal: 30 June 2019
- Submission of full papers of those accepted: 8 August 2019
We look forward for your participation. Abstract of the accepted paper will be published in the abstract book with ISBN. Full paper that fulfilled the standard as provided in the template and peer reviewed will be published in the Proceedings of 1st International Conference of Education in the Digital Ecosystem and submitted to Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH). Selected papers will also be published based on the criteria for the Journal of Education in the Digital Ecosystem with ISSN.
For more information on ICEdDE 2019, please visit the conference website: http://blteae.eu/conference
Should you have any queries or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us by sending email to email@example.com.